HiPerfCooker, Rsop Planning Mode Provider, CmdTriggerConsumer...

ElizaDoolittle

I have a whole string of troubling log entries using words like "impersonate," including Rsop Planning Mode Provider, CmdTriggerConsumer, OffProv10, and others that have that same "impersonate" language. (See below for quotes...) All on a hard drive that had been cleared with DBAN, Active@, fdisk on a Win98 disk, and choosing the long format option with my retail XPPro SP2 disk--all that, and these things show up before--BEFORE--the machine is connected to the net.

I wish I could offer a solution, but the closest I've come so far is a Microsoft engineer who told me, after working with me on the phone for over an hour, "we know about this issue, and have been working on it for 4 months--can I please reschedule for next week?" That was mid-September, and ever since then I have mostly been jerked around about this.

What I see is that the only place this is discussed at all is on TechNet, which is the world of developers and programmers, certainly not the free-standing single computer not yet connected to the net that I have here.

Any thoughts? Here are the qoutes:

A provider, HiPerfCooker_v1, has been registered in the WMI namespace, Root\WMI, to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

(This is a slightly different category of troubling, especially on my freshly cleared, freestanding computer...) The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal processing. HRESULT was 80070422 from line 44 of d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact Microsoft Product Support services to report this error.

A provider, Rsop Planning Mode Provider, has been registered in the WMI namespace, root\RSOP, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is

privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.

Application image dump failed. WHAT IS THIS???

Server Application ID: {01885945-612C-4A53-A479-E97507453926}

Server Application Instance ID:

{E761AC8D-14F9-4522-A149-BC9AB7FA77FE}

Server Application Name: COM+ Explorer

Error Code = 0x80004005 : Unspecified error

COM+ Services Internals Information:

File: f:\xpsp3\com\com1x\src\shared\util\svcerr.cpp, Line: 1259

Comsvcs.dll file version: ENU 2001.12.4414.702 shp

A provider, OffProv10, has been registered in the WMI namespace, Root\MSAPPS10, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and

the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider

registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.

A provider, CmdTriggerConsumer, has been registered in the WMI namespace, Root\cimv2, to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

I have had a total of five different computers develop this problem, and I have no confidence that any

new machine would solve this problem for me. My left-leaning sister says she thinks it's probably my own government surveilling me. I don't know about that, but it makes as much sense as anything Microsoft has offered.

Thanks to all who answer here

• Moderators

Similar post here

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=4382

I see you did carry out your 'threat' here to post this on other forums :)

http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/WinXP/...9/msg00011.html

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• 2 months later...