Priform web site ccleaner download page strange behavior

Hello,

I started Ccleaner today and as often it asked me to update to the newly available version, I clicked Yes and my browser (Google Chrome) opened on Ccleaner page asking me if I want the Pro version => I click on "No, Thanks" button.

After that a Download page appeared listing the comparison table between 3 versions (free, Pro and Pro+) but only proposing Download.com for the free version !

I hate Download.com but ok, no choice, so I click on that link, I landed on what looks like the Ccleaner dowload page at Download.com, I click on the download button and ... nothing !!!!
The are no link to click in case the main download doesn't work (as all serious download sites have) so I was stucked !!!!

I suspect that action was blocked by my anti-adware tool (AdMuncher) but I don't want to cheat there especially for Download.com !

I came back on Piriform web site - open Download menu and select Ccleaner from there and ... I got the expected page listing FileHippo and Pririform links to use for free version and those works perfectly !

Why the hell are you forcing to go to Download.com ? I guess you earn money by that way and it's not a bad stuff but Download.com should give your users a good experience in that case !

Sorry for ranting but just frustrating and too complex to understand for my friends I advised to use Ccleaner, they need an easy and CONSISTENT way to find your updates without fighting with new tricks they just don't understand (we are not all PC engineers) ...

I help them as I can by maintaining a SOS Windows Page that I need to modify now to avoid them any stress...

Thanks for your understanding and help

Eric Collart

Thanks Andavari, this link works fine !

Should be better the link from within the program goes also there or directly download the latest update...

I cannot advise a program to newbies that does not offer a consistent experience....

Cheers from Belgium

Eric Collart