simple questions

Pachi

( srry for my english i speak spanish :) AND I AM FROM ARGENTINA )

i want to know what is backup cd, beacause say free shipping, its like external solid drive?

how i can buy rretail version for 2 pc ?

srry for that ask i dont find a answer

• Moderators

most software companies, when you buy their product online, also offer the same software on a CD, usually for a small, extra charge.

that way you have the software available on a CD in case it needs reinstalling and you don't have access to the web to download it again.

never seen the point myself, as by the time you may ever need that CD in the future, it would be outdated.

just download it again, or burn your downloaded software to a CD yourself.

the normal Pro version of CC is for one PC for one year, but it does depend on the product you get, as some have multi licenses, which are priced accordingly.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators

The Services shall start on the date on which Piriform sends a confirmatory email to you confirming full payment of the support and update fees and issuing your user account details, and shall continue for a period of 1 year or for such other period as we may agree with you in writing.

If you have purchased yearly subscriptions for the Support Services and/or Update Services, at the end of the year and any following year, the Support Services and/or Update Services shall renew automatically for another year. Piriform (or its authorized agents or sub-contractors) will give you an opportunity to cancel your subscription in advance of the renewal date and will inform you of the renewal fees. Unless you notify Piriform by email before renewal that you do not want to renew the Services.

http://www.piriform.com/legal/software-license/ccleaner-professional

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hey,

i want to purchase CCleaner Professional too. How can i buy the unlimited PC Version and how expensive is this Version? I can't find any Options in the Checkout Process. Please publish an information on your Webside that the purchasing is only for one year!