System Memory Dump

legendsofbatman

Hi.
I searched Google and this forum did not find anything useful. So, if this has been discussed, I did not find it, and apologize. If not, cool. 

I'm hoping this is just "odd" and not signs of trouble ahead. I run CCleaner several times a week (file cleaner, not the registry cleaner side) and last night I had an unusually long cleaning, about 30 minutes. It cleaned over 500,000kb from the system memory dump. I dont recall ever seeing such a large cleaning from this before. Is this potentially a problem, or nothing to worry about?

If it helps, I typically run complex 7 times, with everything checked. 
I run Windows 10 (the latest anniversary version) on a piss poor Toshiba laptop (Satellite C55Dt B) very low end. Oh, and supposedly 4gb ram). 

Thanks ahead of time. 

Hi legendsofbatsman

I have the same issue occasionally and in my case it's a program (itunes) that causes a huge memory dump when I close it.

Windows pops a  message up about Data Execution Prevention bla bla...

If you right click "System Memory Dumps" in the Analysis list and view "Detailed Results" you can see what program has caused this.

Not saying only itunes dose this... just an example' and maybe you have a different problem. 

Ok, so probably not something to worry about, unless computer starts acting weirder than normal. 
Just seemed odd, and a few results I did find were associated with the dreaded BSoD; so, wanted to check and make sure I'm not headed towards computer hell. 
Thanks

Hi legendsofbatsman

I have the same issue occasionally and in my case it's a program (itunes) that causes a huge memory dump when I close it.

Windows pops a  message up about Data Execution Prevention bla bla...

If you right click "System Memory Dumps" in the Analysis list and view "Detailed Results" you can see what program has caused this.

Not saying only itunes dose this... just an example' and maybe you have a different problem.