Defraggler 2.21.993 Pro not running schedule and VERY poor performance

I currently have 12 HD connect to my desktop and have a schedule set for each drive, however the schedule does not seem to be running for three of my drives (I'm not sure about the other drives). See the attached image Defraggler Schedule Task Not running 2016 0623.png

Two days ago I kicked off a defrag on the "L" drive and as of the current time it reports that the remaining time is 18 hours 45 minutes and is 61% completed. The performance seems to be the pits. I could copy the entire contents of the drive to another drive is less time.

post-70695-0-92483100-1467245831_thumb.png

• Moderators

On the provided screenshot only a few files are fragmented which are creating a large drive fragmentaion. It's likely those are large files sharing blocks spread all over the drive, thus (though the other files are not fragmented) defraggler may be having to move a bunch of files just to defrag one of those large ones. This maybe including trying to move large files which have yet to be touched inorder to touch the file it's currently working on. Try the defragment those files in the per file defragmenter tab (file list tab).

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

On the provided screenshot only a few files are fragmented which are creating a large drive fragmentaion. It's likely those are large files sharing blocks spread all over the drive, thus (though the other files are not fragmented) defraggler may be having to move a bunch of files just to defrag one of those large ones. This maybe including trying to move large files which have yet to be touched inorder to touch the file it's currently working on. Try the defragment those files in the per file defragmenter tab (file list tab).

OK this makes sense, tks.