Recently suggested changes to DeFraggler not being used~

To Whom May Read this:

I recently submitted to what I thot WAS the Piriform DeFraggler suggestions area only to be rebuffed!

Since I deleted the suggestions I had afterwards, I can only re-Submit my suggestions here again.

They May Not be correct but the gist of the suggestions should get across..

A: Delete the "Update Program" in lower right hand corner Unless an ACTUAL update exists!

Not just selling your PRO Program(s)!!

B: Instead of having to click on Either Legend, why not just put the Legend in the Blank space to the right of all the other data being shown on the bottom half of the screen displayed? IF the one I chose to be attached, you can 'Delete' the 'CLOSE' part and save space and a now Useless function. I would suggest the other one as it fits better to the screen when any more than FIVE (5) drives are chosen to Defrag using DeFraggler. It will shrink to fit perfectly!

C: I'm getting messages when I use the 'Defrag' setting instead of using 'Quick Defrag' on Two (2) Windows 10 that Show. (?)

I will revise my thoughts and suggestions after seeing if ANY of these get used within a Reasonable timeframe.....  :wub:  B) 

Tom P~

post-76398-0-06005100-1465557458_thumb.jpg

post-76398-0-02058600-1465557516_thumb.jpg

post-76398-0-21657000-1465557548_thumb.jpg