All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As long as you kept the same licence key then adding the extra month (April - May) should happen automatically but it can take a few days to show. Cashback offers take much longer than 24 hours to process- what did the cashback conditions say? They usually give 'up to' a date about a month after your purchase for the cashback to be made.
  3. Recuva does not "create" data, it just recovers what is already there. Are you saying that you wrote the recovered data back to the drive that you were recovering from? That is something that you should NEVER do, it can/will overwrite what you are trying to recover before it has been recovered. You should always recover to a DIFFERENT DRIVE. (It does warn you about that when recovering). If you have recivered back to the original drive then the original data is now probably lost for good. You could try running Recuca again and saving anything that it might recover to a DIFFERENT DRIVE but I wouldn't hold out too much hope now.
  4. Today
  5. @Fox12 @geoffrey I have flagged up your complaints about the service you have (not) had for staff attention.
  6. Merci pour la réponse. Thanks. I will try writing in english. I had an account for 1 year (3 computers) expired in May 2024 I received a mail saying I can renew for Cashback for 2 years for 5 computers. I accept and pay. I wait 24 hours but my Cash Back is not working + they change my expired date for april (not in MAY)
  7. First the original files where accidently deleted. Out of that, recuva created new information data. The deleted originally data is overwritten by the new recuva data, So the deleted originally data cannot be used for recreating anymore. Is it possible, to recreate the original files only by the new recuva information data?
  8. Hi, how do you get to somebody to talk to, AI is useless . I paid twice for what i thought was one license. Now i have two license keys, one of which i eventually activated. Been running my system with a resident trojan for years apparently, only picked up when microsoft told me i had an unresolved issue. Problem found when a FULL scan was made with microsoft and the offending program-me was deleted The second key i need to cancel and receive a refund for as it has never been activated. The last person i communicated with failed to understand what was happening, so here i am looking for support. Anyway it would be nice if you can help me to resolve my issue with ccleaner. Regards Ken
  9. i seem to have the same problem. i sent a message and started a dialogue. the guy seemed totally confused and now ignores me ???? my contact was Amani was that the same as yours? off to try again to contact someone . first time i have used this site and i am not impressed with it. first time in two years, could be the last as well
  10. I wrote to the support service with a request for a refund and received a response in the style of “maybe you don’t want it, think about it and don’t cancel your subscription.” In response, I asked for a refund, but now they are simply ignoring me, cool. My current subscription ends in a month and I would like to issue a refund for the next year for which you have already charged.
  11. Check your email spam folder for a renewal confirmation, they do sometimes end up in there. If it's a renewal then the key won't change, you keep the same key. The expiry date in CCleaner itself (Options>License Key) will change but it may take a few days to happen. You can also click on 'My Account' where you will find a 'Manage my license' link:
  12. If you are meaning in Health Check then click on the down-arrow next to 'Security' on the results screen and it will then show you what it has found to be updated. You can untick whatever has been found if you don't want Health Check to update that app at that time. eg. Mine has just found a Firefox update which I haven't applied yet (I'll untick it and let Firefox update itself next time I open Firefox):
  13. Hello, it's a pleasure, I'm Steffy Cardenas, I updated the CCleaner browser and at the same time When I export the bookmarks bar, the HTML file comes out weighing 0 Bytes, what can I do? Why do I need to move that file to another computer? Please I need help .
  14. I paid for Premium renewal and confirmed through my credit card transaction. I have yet to receive a new key or anything else. I opened a ticket but nothing. Any suggestions before I dump CCLEANER after being a customer for years and file a chargeback? It's a shame that a customer has to waste time after paying for a product like this. Thanks for your help!
  15. No, best bet is to use google translate, sorry. Non, le mieux est d'utiliser Google Translate, désolé
  16. The current version of speccy is pre windows 11, i believe. The developers keep saying they'll update it, but I've lost hope.
  17. Yesterday
  18. Existe-t-il un forum CCleaner en français ? French Forum exist ?
  19. I see back Aug24 GeneralLee01 posted 'Speccy crashes my system' and i did not see a solution. Well my system crashes exactly as reported previously ... Speccy is unusable on my windows 11
  20. Apologies for not being around the past few days. Been busy, places to go, people to see !!! After a few days of the updated app, I think it has 'settled down'. If I get the hard disk request, it only comes once a day, if that. The only outstanding questions I have now is that on the Outstanding Apps, firstly it doesn't give a list of them it just goes straight into update and tells you which ones have been done. There maybe a case where one doesn't want an app updated and would wish to refuse. There is only one app that it is trying to update, that is Thunderbird. The manufacturers, Mozilla, sent through an update when it was released. I don't know why CC is trying to update it again. I just cancel it.
  21. nukecad - Thanks for that link. It explains a lot about "perpetual" CCleaner skipped apps. I have noticed that when I run CCleaner after PC startup or reboot, it does clean Microsoft Edge. Joe
  22. That linked post above tells you what to turn off:- 'Startup Boost' and 'Continue running background extensions...'
  23. nukecad - That's what I figured which is why I asked this question: Question1: Which switches in Edge do I need to turn off in order to have CCleaner "clean" Microsoft Edge? I've been poking to find the correct switches to turn off with no avail. Joe
  24. What drivers is it finding to update? If the scan is still sticking and not completing then do a 'Restart' (not Shutdown) of your computer then try again. No but it's often quicker to get replies/solutions here. If you want to raise a support ticket then you can use the form here: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general Make a note of the ticket number while it's onscreen. You will get an automated email reply with a few generic suggestions (which you have probably already tried), and then sometime later a reply email from a real person.
  25. Curious, like I say I have never seen or heard of this happening. Can you screenshot all your ticks/unticks for custom clean, both for the Windows and the Applications tabs? It will take a few screenshots to show them all. That might help identify which one may be causing this for you.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.