All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Offers to update out of date drivers then fails So I tried to do it manually and windows says all drivers are up to date
  3. Today
  4. filipfw

Is it legit?

My friend got a email remainder about upcoming new subscription period from no-replay@cleverbridge.com. There was some link to mange or cancel their subscription. But it's 60 days before new year subscription period. I wonder is it legit or some scam?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Good to hear that worked as it should. I will lock the thread and mark it as Solved so others may find it useful.
  7. That did it. Got my reference number and instantly canceled. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.
  8. You can lookup your CCleaner licence details here: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup You can lookup your Cleverbridge reference here: https://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=cusecolp Hopefully those details should then let you use 'Manage Subscription' without involving support. PS. Although the automated reply email is quick, and it will be that that is asking why, you are in a queue and support can take a while these days for an actual person to get back to you - and sending further requests before that happens actually slows the response down. While you are stiil in the queue for a person to reply then each time you send a new one in the system collates it with you previous unanswered ones as all one new request with updated info, and they all get put to the back of the queue again. It's done like that so that all the latest information about your issue is in one place when a support person picks up your request from the queue. (Putting that to the back prevents attempts at queue-jumping). Once you have had a reply from a real person then you are no longer in the queue and return emails to that reply go on your already open case.
  9. To save you reading all of that earlier thread - there was an issue but it has now been resolved in CCleaner v6.23. If you update your CCleaner to v6.23 you will no longer see those 'extension' entries listed.
  10. As the title says, I'm trying to cancel my subscription. I lost my email when I signed up for the trial. For reference I have CCleaner Professional trial with 13 days remaining. So I'd like to have this canceled before my debit card is charged. When I click "manage subscription" it asks for a reference number that I no longer have. I've emailed support 3 times and the only response acknowledged I wanted to cancel but instead of doing it they asked why I wanted to and never bothered to respond again. Further communication on this matter has been met with silence. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. Last week
  12. What version of Ccleaner are you running? Please see the following for a discussion of the issue.
  13. Does anyone know why these same cookies show up every time I go to look at my cookies? Do you know where these are coming from?
  14. It's a support ticket system. not live chat. At busy times it can take a week (or more if they are very busy) to get a reply from a support person. I agree that it isn't ideal, but it is what it is and so you have to have patience.
  15. Well yes but no one has written me back since 19.04 so where should I look for help????
  16. We have no access to financial accounts on this forum, for security reasons only support can deal with financial issues.
  17. Even here, writing in a public forum, i can't hope for support to help resolve the issue?
  18. I made a couple of tryals updating Office reinstalling it, but the result was no change in the start of the Office programs. I do niot know if this is for ALL Office, but sure is for Outlook and Word that I use dayly. In this moment the Widows 11 version on my PC is always 22H2, and possible the 23, in this moment, is not ready for my language.
  19. Or maybe I have but didn't recognise it as being the same issue? I just had a lightbulb momentwhich could explain what you are seeing. We have seen some issues earlier this year with the CCleaner Software Updater and MS Office. If you have run either Health Check or the Software Updater tool then CCleaner may have started trying to run an update to Office. Apparently it's a pretty large update and may take time to complete, or may even 'stick'. If there is an update to office 'ongoing' (or stuck) in the background then that would prevent Office from opening. Try updating Office from within Office itself, that worked for others who were having problems with the Office update. I'd also check that you have automatic updates enabled in Offfice so that in future it will update itself, some of those affected earier this year had turned that option off. If/when your Office has updated then you should be OK to use CCleaner again. PS. Just a by the way - You do know that Win 11 is now up to v23H2, have you not been offered that update yet?
  20. If you click on the 'Details' button next to each driver then you get an option to 'Pause Updates' which will stop it trying to update drivers for that device. There is also a 'Skip this version' for that update, so it won't be shown again until there is an even newer version. Which you use depends on if you want to block all future driver updates for a device or just the one. eg. TBH I never use Driver Updater and just ignore it altogether.
  21. Ahh, then it looks probably like something that Microsoft have done in that Win 11 update. Although just why removing CCleaner would change what it is doing is baffling? (I haven't seen anyone else reporting this particular Office issue with CCleaner though). I'll see what I can find on the web, ie. is anyone else having problems with Office since that Win 11 update. However if it is something that MS have B*red up in an update (and they do have a long record of doing that) then it's going to be up to MS to fix it.
  22. Since yesterday I got 48 driver updates (out of the 58 drivers) all the same driver update number 6.0.9629.1 release date 0.9.01.2024 Bluetooth 8 times ect. Connectivity 1 Keyboard 1 Monitor 1 Security Device 1 Storage 2 System 18 USB 13 all the same driver number and release dates The Cclean program will not do the updates, that's OK but how can delete the "updates" from the driver Update menu? THanks
  23. Sorry, but this is not normal at all. Like I say CCleaner just doesn't block things in that way. Did this perhaps start happening after the latest Win 11 update?
  24. Yes, it started with no reintsall. And it's working fine also in this moment. But, CCleaner has been totally removed. I do not reinstall it if you do not have a good solution!
  25. "press" - Are we talking about a touchscreen here? Windows 10 or Windows 11? What make/model of computer? Are any 'Accessability' options being used? It doesn't do that if you click a box using a mouse, but there may be something odd going on with touchscreens? (Or possibly with the way that you have yours set up?)
  26. I can't think of anything esle in CCleaner that would stop an app (any app) from running. it's a cleaner not a blocker. When you say that Office started working again after you had uninstalled CCleaner do you mean that it just started working again, or did you have to reinstall Office?
  27. same with me, I wrote from both emails in both cases I got only a reply to the first email, when I wrote back that I was not interested in the option to merge the license they dont wrote me back, according to your return policy I want my money back and I do not have to explain why! Moreover, the money was charged to me for the next period despite the active license, no doubt this is the last time I used ccleaner premium
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.