All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I have asked a staff member to take a look for you, it is weekend now so that may not happen until Monday. Did you take a note of the Ticket number you were given when submitting the form? Did you get an automatic email reply? You should get an automatic reply with some basic suggestions when you submit the form, but a real person should contact you later.
  3. Did you give your payment/card details when taking the trial? (Some trials do, some don't - it depends just which trial you took). If you didn't give any payment/card details then there is no way that you could be charged. If you did give card details then what happens if/when you open CCleaner and click on 'My Account' then 'Manage my license'?
  4. They are still being cleared, it's just changed where and how it shows them to reflect that they are actually 'Tracking Cookies'. See: https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files-not-cleaned-files-coming-back-solvedexplained/?tab=comments#comment-300043
  5. Good to hear it's been solved. My other thought is that if you do want CCleaner on Android as well as on each of the 3 PC's then it will probably be cheaper to upgrade your CCleaner Pro Plus to CCleaner Premium which covers 5 devices rather than to pay Google for an extra subscription in the Play Store. If you do want to do that then you should ask support to see what the upgrade to Premium would cost you, there are often offers running.
  6. Click on 'My Account' top right of the CCleaner window and it's in the menu there. It will open a page in your browser and should guide you as you use it. There's also a 'Support' button on that page which takes you to this guide: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/article/learn-more-about-cloud-drive-cleaner?language=en_US I would use with care if you do use it, Also note that it is still a Beta product. Beta testing means software that is considered stable enough for general users to try and to give user feedback about - but it isn't 'fully' released and a Beta product may have features missing or may contain unexpected bugs.
  7. I have updated my CCleaner Professional to v 6.23 on my Windows laptop, and have read that Cloud Drive Cleaner is now available to all registered users. Where so I find this facility, and are there any instructions on its use, or is it intuitive?
  8. have you updated ccleaner to build 6.23? if not, try that.
  9. Even scanning for driver updates does not completed now.
  10. Ever since the last upgrade, the driver update does not work. It hangs and will not complete. I am using the paid pro version. And seriously, is the community board now the only way to get support?
  11. for years have been cleaning out 800 to 2200 every single day... in CCleaner HEALTH CHECK.. With this latest updated version of CCleaner .... no mention of "TRACKERS" anywhere ... what the ?????? WHAT is going on here ?????
  12. Yesterday
  13. I've been trying to figure out how to cancel. The issue is I've read that the trial was supposed to end but it didn't and the license says it has 0 days left. My biggest issue is that I only wanted it for the trial and completely forgot about it till now and thought it would end at the due date. I've been trying to figure out how to cancel it for the past couple hours. I also don't have the money to pay it
  14. Thanks, let's wait for the staff to respond to my escalation of your expiry date issue.
  15. No, currently only the October license is in use, which I will change when the problem is resolved. Currently on 2 of my 3 machines, use the key requiring renewal in July 2025.
  16. Last week
  17. It's pretty annoying to, say, be typing an email and suddenly be thrown into a new update. Please at least add an option to not grab focus (I understand that you might be really excited about your product, but this current method can be a pita).
  18. Hi @CCleaner Cleaning Team : Thank you for the confirmation. It would be helpful if that bug fix was documented in the version history at https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/version-history, as well as the v6.23 release notes at https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/release-notes and v6.23 release announcement at https://www.ccleaner.com/knowledge/ccleaner-v6-23-11010?cv=v6-23-11010 . -------- Dell Inspiron 15 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.4291 * Firefox v125.0.1 * Microsoft Edge v123.0.2420.97 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.24030.9-1.1.24030.4 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.12.323-1.0.2309 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * CCleaner Free Portable v6.23.11010
  19. Thank you for reporting this! We've resolved this issue in CCleaner 6.23. Here's an update.
  20. Thank you for reporting this! We've resolved this issue in CCleaner 6.23. Here's an update.
  21. Hey everyone! CCleaner 6.23 is here! Some users reported previously that the extension related browser cookies were showing in the scanning results. We’ve added a fix for that in CCleaner 6.23. Related posts: https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/66708-not-cleaning-edge-and-chrome-cookies/page/2/#comment-34812 https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/66714-imposibilit%C3%A9-deffacer-une-extension-dans-chrome-et-edge/#comment-347479 Thanks everyone for reporting the bugs and helping us improve CCleaner, Marijana
  22. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. Further to my 15-Mar-2024 post <here> about my built-in MS Edge browser extensions, I can confirm that this bug appears to be fixed in CCleaner v6.23. I use CCleaner Free Portable and ran test Custom Cleans ("Analyze" only, did not click "Run Cleaner" to proceed with the disk clean) with v6.21, v6.22 and v6.23 today. The buggy v6.22 found 20 MS Edge "cookies" to clean, including 3 extensions with descriptors like "Cookie: extension://nkeimhogjdpnpccoofpliimaahmaaom" ... ...while v6.21 and v6.23 both only found 17 "cookies" as expected. I ran a second scan with v6.23, but this time I clicked "Run Cleaner" to proceed with the disk clean, and all MS Edge cookies were correctly cleaned and no residual cookies were detected on a third scan. --------- Dell Inspiron 15 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.4291 * Firefox v125.0.1 * Microsoft Edge v123.0.2420.97 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.24030.9-1.1.24030.4 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.12.323-1.0.2309 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * CCleaner Free Portable v6.23.11010
  23. Good, I understand about getting the 3 licences combined into 1 Pro Plus licence. Once we have that expiry date sorted out then I may have another tip for you there. As you are not getting a good response from support then I've asked a staff member to get involved and shake things up. They are usually fairly quick to get results when we step in and ask. A further question - are those other 2 licences both used already on PC's? (I'm trying to see if there will be one device spare on the Pro Plus licence so that you can then use it on Android too).
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.