All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ok good. I didn't know about that setting. I've checked and the settings haven't reverted back to default since I enabled that ini file. So that's the fix. The reason I was concerned about it, is something is conflicting with my third party firewall, Portmaster. I think it's either Ccleaner or Spybot. So I kept trying to disable Ccleaner's live monitoring (smart cleaning), to isolate the variables, to see if it was Spybot or not. I think it is; I have a support ticket with them. Thanks for the help.
  3. Yes there is an issue that is affecting some users, not all, in the new Software Updater in Health Check. It doesn't matter if it's Pro or Pro Plus, the issue is with what software it finds to update. It appears to be hanging mainly when trying to update either MS Ofice, or the C++ redistributables, (there may be others that are also 'sticking'). We are told that they are working on a hotfix and that it should be implemented "hopefully next week". In the meantime if your health Check is hanging then you can try going to Tools>Software Updater and updating the softwares that it finds one by one. Other users have reported that if/when they have managed to sucessfully update the softwares using Tools>Software Updater then Health Check no longer hangs for them. (Because it's no longer getting stuck trying to update them, they have already been updated).
  4. Did you try to generate some heavy disk activity like copying a large file? Does it behave the same with a different counter? What you're using is a bit odd setup imo. Transferred bytes per seconds will be a number in the order of millions (megabytes) and DiskLED will be applying a scale between 0 and 1 to it, so the result will be always red. Could you maybe try some percentage based counter like % Disk Time? Then if you set the "100% utilization" in DiskLED to 100, the number from the counter will fit in the scale and you should also see some green / orange. I checked the code and the thresholds are: no color for 0, green up to 25%, yellow up to 50%, orange up to 75% and red for anything above. Then try to copy some larger file and see if the icon does something (without CCleaner running).
  5. Today
  6. There is a constant 'cold war' between YouTube and Adblockers. Adblockers work for a time, and then YouTube find ways around them, the Adblockers then find how to block what Youtube came up with, Youtube finds ways round those, the Adblockers then find ------- and round and round. It's a constant to and fro; and not all Ads can be blocked all of the time.
  7. 50 devices is obviously more than personal use. Whether you are thinking of becoming a reseller, or these phones are for use by staff in an organsation, then you are best talking to CCleaners Business division. (I'm just guessing here, talk to CCleaner Business about what is and isn't possible. But rather than purchasing through the Google Store you may be better getting a number of CCleaner multi-device licences direct from CCleaner and then 'activating' each licence in each Google account on each device). I'd start with the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of this page: https://www.ccleaner.com/partners
  8. See the post 2 up from yours.
  9. I'll show what I selected in the dutch version of "Perfmon.exe". See the picture below: - I open "Perfmon.exe", select "+" and then a windows opens (red rectangles + red arrows) - There I selected "Geschreven en Gelezen bytes per seconde" (= "written and read bytes per second"). See the green arrow. - This counter/line is used in DiskLED as well (blue arrows).
  10. CCleaner Pro Plus - Health Check - Resolving Issues - Hangs - Doesn't Complete If I recall correctly, Health Check was updated in CCleaner version 6.22. Since applying that version, Health Check hangs at 'Resolving issues' and does not complete. There have been only three exceptions to this, and during each exception, the CCleaner application simply dropped and had to be reloaded. Also, attempts to Cancel the hung 'Resolving issues' routine also hang with 'Canceling...' presented (screenshots attached). A friend has the identical model of laptop that I have - an Acer Aspire E 15. I have configured his machine identically to mine (he is not PC literate). However, his machine is running CCleaner Pro (i.e., not Plus), and his Health Check completes normally.
  11. Let me elaborate: - DiskLED makes an icon show up in the system tray. - This icon is supposed to "light up" (in red), for a very brief moment, everytime when there is any disk I/O on both the C: or E: drive on my laptop. But it fails to work without CCleaner running. The icon remains black/dark. When CC is running then DiskLED does work like it should. - This uses a line (in dutch, not english) from the "Performance Monitor" (a program called "Perfmon.exe" in the "C:\Windows\ system32" or c:\windows\syswow64" folder). Don't know what the precise english wording is for this dutch line. I thought/think I used/am using the proper line (from "Perfmon.exe"). - Of course, the user can select another line from "Perfmon.exe". - I tried to fix this by trying to repair the performance counters (with Tweakings' Windows Repair) but to no avail.
  12. I seriously doubt CCleaner has some direct role in this. The only thing I can think of is that it might generate some disk activity when running but so do virtually all running programs. But the correlation sounds interesting indeed. I didn't quite get from your description what's the actual difference between the desired state of DiskLED (i.e. when CCleaner is running) and the undesired state (i.e. when CCleaner is not running). Is the tray icon missing completely? Is it showing something it shouldn't be showing? What does it mean exactly that it shows activity only for one drive?
  13. Tried a number of things but to no avail. The only thing that makes DiskLED work again is start running CCleaner.
  14. Today i have opened youtube to find the adblocker is no longer working despite ads being blocked in settings for ccbrowser and having despite having the privacy guard on strict blocking. Is there a solution this or do i have to resort to downloading another ad blocker for youtube?
  15. Hi there, I am considering purchasing CCleaner Pro for over 50 Android devices. Initially, I thought I could activate the pro version on all devices using a single Google account to purchase the app and set up the phones. However, I came across some information suggesting this might not be possible. - Can you confirm if activating CCleaner Pro with a single license on multiple devices through one Google account is possible? - If not, could you provide information on bulk licensing options for CCleaner Pro on Android? - In the absence of bulk licensing, are there any discounts for purchasing multiple licenses? - Would you recommend any alternative solutions for managing storage on a large number of Android devices? Thank you, Best regards
  16. to find the most up-to-date driver for your intel network adapter, do a google-search for "intel network adapter I217-V": https://www.google.com/search?q=intel+network+adapter+I217-V which leads to: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/70831/intel-ethernet-connection-i217v/downloads.html
  17. Yesterday
  18. Yes, the recovery partition is the last partition on the drive. The drive was not auto resized unless they switched it back to 546 MB after the update. I clone my primary drive using AOMEI once a month and they do clone the OEM recovery partition as far as I can tell.
  19. Was the recovery partition the last partition on your drive? If so, that's probably why it was successful if they've magically auto-resized it. Speaking of 3rd party tools like AOMEI, etc., supposedly according to info online when cloning a disk they don't copy the OEM recovery partition that's used to reset a PC back to the factory default image.
  20. It says the driver update is from like 2017 so it can't be that new as to be unreleased. I doubt waiting will do me any good in this circumstance. This program says that I need a driver update from a 2013 driver to a 2017 driver. I'm assuming that some of the issues I've been having with my computer particularly with consistent internet could be in part to this driver as it is 4 years of updated software. Is CCleaner full of s**t for me to choose to ignore it? Either way I was asking how I might be able to find online the driver the program is speaking of. I think it's kind of strange for it to tell me "here's a driver you should install" yet if I can't find it outside of the program or update it outside of the program what does that say exactly about the program? It's not a matter of trust on my end I just want to know how to find this driver on my own because if the program can find it and download it then so should I be able to do so myself. Thanks for your time.
  21. Sometimes "updater" apps such as the ones in CCleaner will know of updates before they are widely released or even before the developer has posted that it has been released. It's then up to you if you trust the updater or would prefer to wait a while. Personally I don't use any "updater" (not even the ones in CCleaner) if the update is needed then most times the app that needs it will do it, if the update isn't needed then why do it? In particular with drivers the update may be to suit hardware that you don't even have in your computer, so at best it is no use to you, and at worst it may stop what you do have from working properly. In the end it's your choice, by my take is - if it works as it is then don't try to fix what is already working.
  22. Might need a little help as I'm not an expert with computers like I have a little experience but not at a level where I should be getting paid to code or put together computers. My CCleaner says I need an update for my Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V the new driver being version 12.17.8.7. I tried typing that out into google and duckduck go and didn't really come any closer to actually finding said driver. Would appreciate any help.
  23. Hi everyone. I was about to resize the Recovery Partition of 546 MB on my fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. (Shout out to Hazel for the installation tutorial you posted for me) I was going to use AOMEI Partition Assistant to perform the task. There was an issue after resizing the Recovery Partition using the app as shown in the link below. Included was a fix for the issue. I decided to wait until AOMEI came out with a fix of their own. As you can see in the changelog, they did this on 03/14/2024. Here's the kicker. I checked for MS updates before and KB5034441 installed successfully without resizing. What's up with that and am I the only one. Issue after resizing Recovery Partition — AOMEI Forum (aomeitech.com) AOMEI Partition Assistant Changelog (diskpart.com)
  24. Been having this issue for a few weeks. Wrote to support & never heard back. IS there a fix? anyone know?
  25. Just to note that seems to be a new purchase made 2 weeks ago Was this an upgrade from CCleaner Pro to CCleaner Pro Plus? Were you also sent a new licence key to use? (Which look different to older keys, new style keys have a different number of characters. Old style keys are only valid for one device). PS. Check your email spam folder in case a new key was sent but ended up in there. PPS. Don't post any key in plain sight here on the forum. If you have been sent a new key then the old key will have been deactivated, and any time that was left on it will be added to the new key.
  26. Ok I was able to update those… seems to be ok now
  27. I have provided proof below that my subscription has indeed been paid. Status change for your subscription(s) Dear Johan Blomme, Your subscription to "CCleaner Professional Plus" has been activated Subscription details Product Name Status Quantity Edit CCleaner Professional Plus 1 year subscription to CCleaner Professional Plus package for 3 devices Active 1 Next payment due on: 15/03/2025 Total subscription amount: €44.95 Payment method: MasterCard (xxxxxxxxxxxxx4002), 6/2025 Contact Technical and product support support@ccleaner.com Order and payment support Do you have a question or request? Then click here. Yours sincerely, Cleverbridge Customer Service Cleverbridge GmbH Reonstr. 43-65 - 50670 Cologne - Germany Executive Management: Wendi Sturgis, Dr. Markus A. Wesel, Radu Immenroth Registered office: Cologne Registration court: HRB 111750 - Cologne District Court
  28. I doubt that it's a registry key, programmes don't normally create/change reg keys on opening and then delete them on closing. If/when they do create/change one they usually leave it there. Is it only with CCleaner? Try doing a scan with Defender to see if Diskled shows C: being accessed while the scan is running.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.