All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If you are meaning in Health Check then click on the down-arrow next to 'Security' on the results screen and it will then show you what it has found to be updated. You can untick whatever has been found if you don't want Health Check to update that app at that time. eg. Mine has just found a Firefox update which I haven't applied yet (I'll untick it and let Firefox update itself next time I open Firefox):
  3. Hello, it's a pleasure, I'm Steffy Cardenas, I updated the CCleaner browser and at the same time When I export the bookmarks bar, the HTML file comes out weighing 0 Bytes, what can I do? Why do I need to move that file to another computer? Please I need help .
  4. Today
  5. I paid for Premium renewal and confirmed through my credit card transaction. I have yet to receive a new key or anything else. I opened a ticket but nothing. Any suggestions before I dump CCLEANER after being a customer for years and file a chargeback? It's a shame that a customer has to waste time after paying for a product like this. Thanks for your help!
  6. No, best bet is to use google translate, sorry. Non, le mieux est d'utiliser Google Translate, désolé
  7. The current version of speccy is pre windows 11, i believe. The developers keep saying they'll update it, but I've lost hope.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Existe-t-il un forum CCleaner en français ? French Forum exist ?
  10. I see back Aug24 GeneralLee01 posted 'Speccy crashes my system' and i did not see a solution. Well my system crashes exactly as reported previously ... Speccy is unusable on my windows 11
  11. Apologies for not being around the past few days. Been busy, places to go, people to see !!! After a few days of the updated app, I think it has 'settled down'. If I get the hard disk request, it only comes once a day, if that. The only outstanding questions I have now is that on the Outstanding Apps, firstly it doesn't give a list of them it just goes straight into update and tells you which ones have been done. There maybe a case where one doesn't want an app updated and would wish to refuse. There is only one app that it is trying to update, that is Thunderbird. The manufacturers, Mozilla, sent through an update when it was released. I don't know why CC is trying to update it again. I just cancel it.
  12. nukecad - Thanks for that link. It explains a lot about "perpetual" CCleaner skipped apps. I have noticed that when I run CCleaner after PC startup or reboot, it does clean Microsoft Edge. Joe
  13. That linked post above tells you what to turn off:- 'Startup Boost' and 'Continue running background extensions...'
  14. nukecad - That's what I figured which is why I asked this question: Question1: Which switches in Edge do I need to turn off in order to have CCleaner "clean" Microsoft Edge? I've been poking to find the correct switches to turn off with no avail. Joe
  15. What drivers is it finding to update? If the scan is still sticking and not completing then do a 'Restart' (not Shutdown) of your computer then try again. No but it's often quicker to get replies/solutions here. If you want to raise a support ticket then you can use the form here: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general Make a note of the ticket number while it's onscreen. You will get an automated email reply with a few generic suggestions (which you have probably already tried), and then sometime later a reply email from a real person.
  16. Curious, like I say I have never seen or heard of this happening. Can you screenshot all your ticks/unticks for custom clean, both for the Windows and the Applications tabs? It will take a few screenshots to show them all. That might help identify which one may be causing this for you.
  17. See the steps here, It's a couple of years old but AFAIK the settings are still the same in Edge on Win 11:
  18. As already said it is your display scaling and resolution causing it. If/when you change your display scale and resolution back to 'Recommended' you will then see the buttons, and all the text. (As you have found, putting CCleaner to Full Screen will often also do it because going full screen in any app usually overrides the Windows scaling/resolution settings).
  19. I have this same experience - no, the popup is not off the screen - it's too small and does not display the Cancel and Add to Allowlist buttons (nor is the scroll bar displayed, although I can scroll the list). I am able to end the CCleaner task using the task manager, but not otherwise. When I start CCleaner, the window is not full screen and that might be related to the faulty popup sizing. I put it to full screen just now and in that instance, I do see the buttons in the popup, so this is a bug unless someone thinks this sort of nonsense is a feature.
  20. Yes, I am on the current version via updates. 6.23.11010
  21. Last week
  22. If they're only 2 KiloByte (2000 Bytes) it's likely that windows recreates an empty file after all is removed. 2KB on a modern drive means nothing are you reaching for an unatainable 0 left?
  23. I have the box in Windows under system checked for memory dumps but after doing a custom clean and I do an analyze I still have 2.967435 KB of memory dump files. Can I get rid of these and if so how do I do that.
  24. are there any other saved networks showing in your 'Manage know networks' list before you run Custom Clean? R: Yes, before I execute the Custom Clean there are other networks on the list. Since your last reply I have executed the tool twice and the result is the same: all saved networks are deleted, except the network to which I am connected. But as far as I am aware the network still has to be within range for you to do that, otherwise you just get a "Couldn't add the new network" error: R: I have 2 routers at home, one of them with both 5.8 and 2.4 GHz networks, the other one with only 2.4 GHz. Besides those network, it is common for me to work on the go, so I had added the hotpost information for my 2 mobile phones, besides all the networks that I had used before (my laptop is about 6 years old) and all of this was deleted since the some time I executed the Custom Clean a couple of months ago (I have used Ccleaner for over 10 years and I never had this issue before). Best regards
  25. Hi, I finally installed Windows 11 Pro a few weeks ago. In the past few days, CCleaner suddenly "skipped" Edge Chromium (screenshot attached). Question1: Which switches in Edge do I need to turn off in order to have CCleaner "clean" Microsoft Edge? Question2: If there is another way to fix this problem, I'll be happy to go that route. Thanks for any assistance you can offer. Joe
  26. I'm sure John would appreciate the thanks - but it's 2-years since he posted that and he no longer works at CCleaner. It's great that you found his post useful, and good to hear that the advice that he gave there still works in Android 2 years later.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.