All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's pretty annoying to, say, be typing an email and suddenly be thrown into a new update. Please at least add an option to not grab focus (I understand that you might be really excited about your product, but this current method can be a pita).
  3. Today
  4. Hi @CCleaner Cleaning Team : Thank you for the confirmation. It would be helpful if that bug fix was documented in the version history at https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/version-history, as well as the v6.23 release notes at https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/release-notes and v6.23 release announcement at https://www.ccleaner.com/knowledge/ccleaner-v6-23-11010?cv=v6-23-11010 . -------- Dell Inspiron 15 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.4291 * Firefox v125.0.1 * Microsoft Edge v123.0.2420.97 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.24030.9-1.1.24030.4 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.12.323-1.0.2309 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * CCleaner Free Portable v6.23.11010
  5. Thank you for reporting this! We've resolved this issue in CCleaner 6.23. Here's an update.
  6. Thank you for reporting this! We've resolved this issue in CCleaner 6.23. Here's an update.
  7. Hey everyone! CCleaner 6.23 is here! Some users reported previously that the extension related browser cookies were showing in the scanning results. We’ve added a fix for that in CCleaner 6.23. Related posts: https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/66708-not-cleaning-edge-and-chrome-cookies/page/2/#comment-34812 https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/66714-imposibilit%C3%A9-deffacer-une-extension-dans-chrome-et-edge/#comment-347479 Thanks everyone for reporting the bugs and helping us improve CCleaner, Marijana
  8. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. Further to my 15-Mar-2024 post <here> about my built-in MS Edge browser extensions, I can confirm that this bug appears to be fixed in CCleaner v6.23. I use CCleaner Free Portable and ran test Custom Cleans ("Analyze" only, did not click "Run Cleaner" to proceed with the disk clean) with v6.21, v6.22 and v6.23 today. The buggy v6.22 found 20 MS Edge "cookies" to clean, including 3 extensions with descriptors like "Cookie: extension://nkeimhogjdpnpccoofpliimaahmaaom" ... ...while v6.21 and v6.23 both only found 17 "cookies" as expected. I ran a second scan with v6.23, but this time I clicked "Run Cleaner" to proceed with the disk clean, and all MS Edge cookies were correctly cleaned and no residual cookies were detected on a third scan. --------- Dell Inspiron 15 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.4291 * Firefox v125.0.1 * Microsoft Edge v123.0.2420.97 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.24030.9-1.1.24030.4 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.12.323-1.0.2309 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * CCleaner Free Portable v6.23.11010
  9. Good, I understand about getting the 3 licences combined into 1 Pro Plus licence. Once we have that expiry date sorted out then I may have another tip for you there. As you are not getting a good response from support then I've asked a staff member to get involved and shake things up. They are usually fairly quick to get results when we step in and ask. A further question - are those other 2 licences both used already on PC's? (I'm trying to see if there will be one device spare on the Pro Plus licence so that you can then use it on Android too).
  10. Yes I dissociated the key on Android, so no more problem for that, I leave it aside. On the other hand, yes, I renewed this same key on April 3 for 3 machines, for 1 year. I had already sent an email to support but no response. And yes I also have two other keys that I wanted to replace with the one I renewed to coordinate the expiration dates and have the same license key. And thanks for the helping hand ^^
  11. Thanks, That is showing that you currently have 3 Active CCleaner licences; Two for CCleaner Pro, one ending in Oct 2024 and one in Sept 2024. One for CCleaner Pro Plus ending in July 2024. So we are just talking about the Pro Plus one here. You say that you renewed it on April 3rd for another year but that it is not yet showing the new expiry date. It may just be taking time for the date to be changed for the renewal, but now what is happening (or not happening) is a bit clearer I've asked for a Staff member to make a check and give things a poke if necessary. I'd suggest just leaving the Android alone for the moment. Let's get that expiry date sorted out first and then we can take a look at what is happening with Android.
  12. Well... I dissociated the key from my Mobile application, but I can't re-enter it even if I click at the top right ("Already purchased?") This takes me back to the beginning...
  13. I have a 20 character key by entering the "-" I entered my email address and received the summary, except the last active key indicates one user, instead of three and the expiration date is not the correct one....
  14. The link shows you how to activate it on Android again without having to pay Google - Once we have sorted out the problem with the expiration date.
  15. Ok I understand, Just to double check something; There are two types of key currently in use. - Does the key that you are entering consist of 20 characters or 24 characters? Also go to this page and enter your email to double check that it is the key that you should be using: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
  16. I don't understand what the links are for, I have already tried to enter the license key, but the expiration date of my license is not the correct one, so my renewal via the Play store is canceled and I cannot use the app on my phone anymore.
  17. Ok thank you. I hear that when I enter the key, at least it is the same key that was renewed, nothing happens, the expiration date displayed remains the same before the renewal, even if I enter the key again. Expiry date in July 2024, instead of July 2025.
  18. I have removed the Cleverbridge reference number from your image for your security. Please be careful to remove all such personal references before posting. Thanks, things are now clearer. You have purchased a1-year Pro Plus licence subscription from CCleaner (not from Google). That key can be used on 3 devices, any mixture of PC, Mac, or Android. You can activate that licence on PC, Mac, or Android using the steps in the following guide: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/article/how-to-register-and-activate-ccleaner-professional?language=en_US There is also advice on common mistakes that people make when registering. When you say that "the renewal had no effect" what exactly do you mean by that? What did you see? or not see that you expected to see? If you got an error message then what did it say?
  19. Hello, I renewed the key on my PC with the renewal offer that CCleaner offered me, it is the same key, I received the email, and it is indeed a key PC, Android, MAC for 3 machines, valid for 1 year. But seeing that the renewal had no effect, I re-entered the key, but nothing happened... Key purchased on April 3.
  20. That statment is confusing. A licence for CCleaner Android purchased through the Play Store is a licence for CCleaner Android ONLY, it does not have a 'key' that you can use on a PC/Mac. When it needs to be renewed it is renewed through the Play Store. However if you purchase a licence key for CCleaner Pro/Pro Plus for a PC/Mac then that key can also be used to activate CCleaner Android. That is bought and renewed with CCleaner, NOT through Google. Did you purchase a new Pro/Pro Plus key for PC/Mac/Android on 3rd May? Were you sent a new licence key? (Check your purchase confirmation email for a new key). How many characters, including the dashes, does your current key have? I suspect that instead of renewing through the Play Store you have actually bought a new key from CCleaner and not from Google. If that does turn out to be the case then you can still use that newly purchased key in Android, it just needs setting up in a particular way which we can advise on.
  21. This is the first email I sent to support on April 4.... Good morning, Yesterday evening I renewed my license key via the offer offered to me by CCleaner on my computer, so I bought/renewed this key, it should have expired in July 2025, but looking on my computer I see that my key is still active until July 2024.... I put my activation key back to CCleaner on the computer, but nothing happens.... This same key is basically a license purchased with the Play Store, but here I renewed it on the computer and it is the same license number. Here is my reference listed on the email: {removed for the users security} While waiting for a quick response from you, I wish you a pleasant day. Kind regards, Florian. 2nd email sent on April 13 and still no response.... Good morning... I still haven't had a fix for my problem. After-sales service non-existent... To take 40€ on the other hand.... CCleaner is no longer what it was... Also we pay 40€ to have the drivers updated, but it's funny to see that Windows Update offers the drivers update, while CCleaner does not detect updating the driver during an analysis...
  22. Good to hear that you now have the updates done. It does sound that they were just taking their time, not all updates are quick, some/many app updates do take quite a while to complete and you need to be paitent. You can usually carry on using your machine whilst most app updates are going on, if you do that then it may run a bit more slowly than normal until the update has completed and the update itself may take a bit longer. I'm assuming that you mean this message which is just Windows 7 confirming that you do want to do the app update for a particual app, it will ask for each app that is to be updated.
  23. I just updated to 6.23.11010. I no longer see the empty Edge and Google cookie remnants when a cleaning is complete. Likewise, when I look at Options > Cookies on Computer, there is no longer the extension://nkeimhogj... However, under Cookies on Computer, there is still a www.ccleaner.com cookie.
  24. Just tested Edge and the current version of Ccleaner (6.23) does indeed clean the cookies and afterwards , since only the extension placeholders are the only thing in there , the entry for cookies is not displayed.
  25. i saw where someone posted that that issue has been resolved with ccleaner build 6.23, so i went ahead and installed it, and i have not noticed its erroneously flagging browser-extensions as cookies, as build 6.22 did.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.