CCleaner Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Here it is de-emailed. Gmail-Tracker-Output-JPG.pptx
  3. Wasn't aware of that - I'll check and remove but they are part of the tracker output. Can I make them up, making them obviously false but indicative of output.?
  4. I'm afraid I removed your added image as it showed email addresses (one of which was yours)
  5. Here it is in JPG format. Terry Critchley
  6. Hello I'm having the same issue as Kat Astrophe. I've renewed and updated the software, see image but I still keep getting the following It is very annoying. I've removed and and reinstalled the software but it still keeps popping up. When I click Manage Subscription I see the following. Just wondering if maybe the issue is the Next Billing Date should be updated to 2020? Please help solve this as it's really annoying. Thanks
  7. I made a massive mistake, I ran an uninstaller which deleted everything off my drive instead of just uninstalling the program. The drive is 5TB and I lost files I have been carefully hoarding for the past 15 years. I instantly opened up recuva and scanned the drive (it took 13hours) but I didn't consider that I would need another hard drive to recover everything to. Thankfully the majority of my files are still there and labelled as excellent for recovery. My problem is that in order to put in the new harddrive I will have to switch off my system. The affected harddrive is used for nothing else so there is no risk of my data being overwritten by mistake. I know that once I turn the pc back on I will have to rescan the drive, thats fine, i don't mind the time it takes, but I am worried that a new scan may for some or other reason find less of my data. Is that at all possible? Will the drive turning off affect anything? Will unplugging it(its an external hard drive with an external power source that will not be turned off at all) or restarting the pc affect it. The drive doesn't host my operating system nor does it have any programs on it that could write over anything, the first scan found almost everything and if it remains that way I will be very happy. I already recovered 50gb of my most important data. I hope someone can help me with this, I don't understand enough about harddrives to know what to avoid to keep it in its current state.
  8. Like Nergal originally stated it's better to just post a picture in an actual picture format like .JPG, or .PNG. Even the PDF people won't like to mess around with and it's generally frowned upon to use such a file format to show a picture since PDF's are also an avenue for infections.
  9. I'm getting this crazy message of expiring since a couple of weeks although my license is valid until August 2020. It's anoying!
  10. It says I need to format my SD card before I can use it. But I have taken pictures that are on the card that I would look at in the computer. This is the second time this has happened to me and there are two different cards. When I put the card back in the camera it says the same thing. Does anyone know why this is happening and if I can save the pictures, and if so how? please help me.
  11. Yes, because there is no default policy for Edge. You must add the registry keys and values yourself. Or you could do it like this: https://forum.piriform.com/topic/53177-how-to-disable-pre-launching-and-pre-loading-so-ccleaner-can-fully-clean-edge/?tab=comments#comment-302353
  12. Only with its security level set to the minimal. You might be onto something here... I'm going to uninstall it in a few days. I see. Yeah, Revo seems better. Thanks for letting me know, I may look for the thread later. -- Major update: I managed to fix the problem by reverting to the old version - build v5.59.7230.
  13. That worked. As long as I can keep using that version I'll be happy. Auto updates are turned off. Thanks
  14. Not sure where it came from - I may have said yes to an 'invite to try. but can anyone see the picture I posted in PPT and PDF. That will clinch it for anyone who has seen it/used it.
  15. One thing to try, just in case IE has any possible corruption is to open IE and used the cleaning tools built into it to clean everything. Then restart the computer, and give CCleaner a try again and see if it's any faster. Might work, might not, but worth a try.
  16. While Piriform products are still compatible with good ole charished XP SP3, that might not necessarily be the same for the NSIS installer/uninstaller they use. With the way CCleaner installs which is minimal by my books by not creating a bunch of stuff all over the system in files and registry settings I'd be rather confident in the abilities of both Geek Uninstaller Free and especially Revo Uninstaller Free removing it after a reboot in case Smart Cleaning ("used to be called Monitoring") is enabled in CCleaner -- even though the default built-in NSIS uninstaller is failing. I thought not too long ago someone else reported a failure of it uninstalling, can't seem to find that topic. Maybe the uninstall failure has something to do with Smart Cleaning if it's enabled on the system, since it causes so many failures to merely update/upgrade CCleaner with it running resident in the background.
  17. What operating system are you using? Where did you download Recuva from? Have you tried using the portable build from here https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva/builds What security software are you using?
  18. Have you tried running CCleaner uninstaller with Bullguard turned off?
  19. If you can't find the serial key that you purchased then please contact CCleaner/Piriform support. Don't try to bootleg a key instead. It probably won't end well.
  20. Last week
  21. i am facing also problem while activating my recuva. [Link to illegal piracy site deleted]
  22. Turn off smart cleaning which is what monitoring was renamed.
  23. That looks like a website that you access gmail from (possibly gmail.com). That's not really software related and was probably a beta feature google was trying. Can you confirm/dispute that you're talking about the website
  24. I recall going through the registry procedure described in this post a few months ago when the error message in ccleaner appeared. The procedure worked. Since then, windows 10 has updated a few times. I currently have 10.0.18362 build 18362. Now, all of a sudden the error message in ccleaner has returned. Relative to what the other posters here are saying about the registry, the Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\MicrosoftEdge " doesn't exist (or no longer?? exists). Thus, you can't "navigate" to this key per the instructions @ https://www.ccleaner.com/docs/ccleaner/troubleshooting/how-to-disable-pre-launching-and-pre-loading-so-ccleaner-can-fully-clean-edge. Can/should you create a whole key in the Registry and add the DWord and value to the new key?
  25. Do not know if this has been posted. Just started having problem with ccleaner not closing, and remaining in systray after closing. Have do a hard click Exit, to get it to close. Why does ccleaner stick around, like active monitoring etc. afraid to say free advertising? is there a new setting i missed to close after opening? Disable active monitoring has disappeared. Have to stop it from running at startup with paid uninstaller, just like I have to do with windows defender. is money that tight?
  26. My input was Powerpoint. How do I make it into 'picture files'? Here's a PDF version, in case that works. Gmail-Tracker-Output.pdf
  27. I've removed a possibly dangerous attachment from the post above, please describe it if it is necessary or reupload as picture files.
  1. Load more activity