All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Might need a little help as I'm not an expert with computers like I have a little experience but not at a level where I should be getting paid to code or put together computers. My CCleaner says I need an update for my Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V the new driver being version 12.17.8.7. I tried typing that out into google and duckduck go and didn't really come any closer to actually finding said driver. Would appreciate any help.
  3. Hi everyone. I was about to resize the Recovery Partition of 546 MB on my fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. (Shout out to Hazel for the installation tutorial you posted for me) I was going to use AOMEI Partition Assistant to perform the task. There was an issue after resizing the Recovery Partition using the app as shown in the link below. Included was a fix for the issue. I decided to wait until AOMEI came out with a fix of their own. As you can see in the changelog, they did this on 03/14/2024. Here's the kicker. I checked for MS updates before and KB5034441 installed successfully without resizing. What's up with that and am I the only one. Issue after resizing Recovery Partition — AOMEI Forum (aomeitech.com) AOMEI Partition Assistant Changelog (diskpart.com)
  4. Been having this issue for a few weeks. Wrote to support & never heard back. IS there a fix? anyone know?
  5. Just to note that seems to be a new purchase made 2 weeks ago Was this an upgrade from CCleaner Pro to CCleaner Pro Plus? Were you also sent a new licence key to use? (Which look different to older keys, new style keys have a different number of characters. Old style keys are only valid for one device). PS. Check your email spam folder in case a new key was sent but ended up in there. PPS. Don't post any key in plain sight here on the forum. If you have been sent a new key then the old key will have been deactivated, and any time that was left on it will be added to the new key.
  6. Ok I was able to update those… seems to be ok now
  7. I have provided proof below that my subscription has indeed been paid. Status change for your subscription(s) Dear Johan Blomme, Your subscription to "CCleaner Professional Plus" has been activated Subscription details Product Name Status Quantity Edit CCleaner Professional Plus 1 year subscription to CCleaner Professional Plus package for 3 devices Active 1 Next payment due on: 15/03/2025 Total subscription amount: €44.95 Payment method: MasterCard (xxxxxxxxxxxxx4002), 6/2025 Contact Technical and product support support@ccleaner.com Order and payment support Do you have a question or request? Then click here. Yours sincerely, Cleverbridge Customer Service Cleverbridge GmbH Reonstr. 43-65 - 50670 Cologne - Germany Executive Management: Wendi Sturgis, Dr. Markus A. Wesel, Radu Immenroth Registered office: Cologne Registration court: HRB 111750 - Cologne District Court
  8. I doubt that it's a registry key, programmes don't normally create/change reg keys on opening and then delete them on closing. If/when they do create/change one they usually leave it there. Is it only with CCleaner? Try doing a scan with Defender to see if Diskled shows C: being accessed while the scan is running.
  9. Not a problem. we understand that translation can be tricky at times. I just wanted to check that you hadn't Deactivated the licence yourself in the online 'Manage your Licence' portal. If it is saying that the licence key has been "Deactivated" then that has a particular meaning and reason(s). I have asked a staff member to take a look for you.
  10. By this I mean that the PC is no longer used. Sorry for my bad English because my native language is Dutch
  11. I simply want to know what CCleaner changes to make this program (DiskLED) work again. Is this a registry tweak ? Perhaps CC applies this tweak to make the CC progam code work better. It's also clear that once the user closes CC this change (registry tweak (???)) is "reversed" and the DiskLED doesn't work that well anymore.
  12. Yesterday
  13. So you seem to be saying that Diskled does not work how you want it to unless CCleaner is also running. Surely that is a problem either with Diskled itself, or (more likely) with your settings in Diskled? From what you say then if you didn't have CCleaner at all Diskled wouldn't work how you want it to, full stop, and not everybody has CCleaner.
  14. I'm not sure just what you are meaning by "decommissioned" that word/process can mean different things to different people. However: We cannot access licence details here on the forum, but I have flagged your question up for staff attention to expedite your support.
  15. To be clear: I would like to make DiskLED to work for drive C: again and NOT have CCleaner run all the time. DiskLED uses something from the performance monitor ("perfmon.exe"). See also the red arrows in the picture (in the GUI of DiskLED, "DiskLED configuration"). This is the dutch version of the lines in the "Performance Counters/Monitor." ("Perfmon.exe"). The english translation is (something along the lines of) "Physical drive(Total)\Written and read bytes per second". The second picture shows how DiskLED shows up in the system tray (red rectangle). The blue arrow points to the CCleaner button on the Task Bar and that shows that CCleaner is running.
  16. I have a valid paid license from CCleaner professional plus. This is for 3 PCs. 1 PC was decommissioned and I want to activate my released license on the new PC. But I get the message that my license has been deactivated. I have already contacted support several times by email, but all I get back is an automatic message that an employee will investigate. We are now almost a month further.
  17. We are told that a hotfix for these Updater issues that some users are seeing will be released "hopefully next week".
  18. Wednesday, March 27, 2024 I tried Software Updater ticked update selected x86 no movement, going to try x64 later Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 Release Notes Article 01/22/2024 (x2) issue Answered Feb 08, 2012 · 1 votes This is the kind of error that can usually be fixed by the System Update Readiness Tool. Give it a shot and see if it solves it. This article describes information about Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1). Additionally, this article lists the issues that are fixed and the technology improvements that are added in Visual Studio 2010 SP1.
  19. FWIW, regular updates are still working properly here, AND KB5034441 never rears its ugly head.
  20. Yes, the ini file keeps a record of what settings you have changed and loads it into CCleaner when you start it. So if you have now ticked that box then any settings you now change will be saved to the ccleaner.ini and reloaded next time you open CCleaner. You can manually make a copy of a particular ini file in File Explorer, so that if you need/want to you can go back to the settings saved in it. (I have my own settings backed up in that way, so that when I change my settings to help with a question here I can fairly quickly use that backup copy to undo those changes). It's also possible for advanced users to make further customisations in the ini file itself, but usually that is done in the winapp2.ini (if you have one) rather than the CCleaner.ini What it does mean is that if you already made a CCleaner.ini by ticking the 'Save all settings as an INI file' and then untick it again, CCleaner will no longer update that existing ini - and so any further settings changes that you do make will be overwritten by the existing ccleaner.ini when it loads. So if you are going to change settings and want the changes to stick then you either have to: Have that 'Save all ...' box ticked, so that it saves your changes to ccleaner.ini, (That's the preferred way to do it). or Leave the 'Save all ...' box unticked, and delete any existing ccleaner.ini file so that there isn't one to load. (The problem with that seccond one is that if you have to reinstall CCleaner the settings will revert to default, and they might revert during an update too). The user Manuals/FAQ's can be found here (scroll down and click the box that you want): https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US CCleaner 'How to' videos on various topics and settings can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsL9Q1gZ6XzSx3twnszuUg
  21. I have a program called "DiskLED" ( https://helgeklein.com/free-tools/diskled/ ) running on my laptop. This program displays an icon in the system tray. It can programmed to show how much activity there is on my laptop using one of the several "Performance Counters" available in Windows. I have programmed the icon to show the amount of disk I/O for both the C: (internal SSD drive) E: drive (external SSD drive) using "\Total bytes written/read" (????). But the odd thing is that this icon only shows the disk I/O for drive E: but NOT the disk I/O for drive C:. However, when I also start CCleaner then DiskLED shows the amount of Disk I/O for BOTH drive C: and E:. So, it seems that CCleaner changes something in the registry (????) or in the performance counters and that makes DiskLED work again. My question right now is a technical question: What in CCleaner is responsible for this change in behaviour in DiskLED ? I hope someone of the Ccleaner staff is willing to give an answer. This behaviour forces me to have Ccleaner running all the time and that's something I "don't like".
  22. Hi everyone, I seem to have an issue with MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1 (23E224). I am unable to launch the app to make it work. Downloaded latest version from site, but won't launch.
  23. Last week
  24. Here's a novel idea: For those of us who purchased the software and have a valid, active license, give us an option to actually disable these annoying notifications? And yes, I've unchecked everything under "Privacy". This is the main reason I cancelled my renewal. I've paid for my ad-ware, and I'm still seeing ads? No thanks.
  25. Ok, I didn't know about the INI file. Don't know what that is. I can't find a Ccleaner user manual either. So that box wasn't checked. I just checked it now and I assume that will fix it. Assuming checking the box makes it create a new ini file for itself. I will keep an eye on Spybot S&D scans to make sure it isn't deleting any files like this that are needed. Thanks for the help.
  26. I could see and open .jpg and .png for example in Windows 10. But when I opened MS Photos, no thumbnails would show and I couldn't open them. I did search the internet and tried all recommended solutions with no success. I then remembered when I set up Windows 10, I went through privacy settings and under pictures disabled "allow access to pictures library on this device". After allowing access again, the thumbnails would show and open. I hope this information will help those with this issue.
  27. did ur developers read it
  28. The only times that I know that to happen is if you reinstall, or if you click on 'Restore default settings' in Options>Advanced. Can you give more details of what you are doing when you say that this happens for you? Do you have a ccleaner.ini file? And if so then is 'Save all settings to INI file' still ticked? (If an ini is used and then that setting later unticked then CCleaner will continue to use the last ini file that was made before you unticked it, meaning that any further changes you make to the settings will not be saved because when you open CCleaner again the settings will revert to what is in your saved ini file).
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.