All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. I signed up for the 30 day free trial of professional (the one that makes you put in your card), and I wanted to disable the automatic renewal (just because I tend to forget about things sometimes and I'd rather not spend money on something I may not even want), but I never received an email confirmation with my Cleverbridge reference number (even checked the spam folder and searched for anything else I could think of), so I can't access it through the subscription manager, but when I use the license lookup with my email (which I'm like 100% I didn't mistype as it's just...my name lol), it says there isn't a license registered under that? I noticed also the name spot in the "license key" area in CCleaner itself is blank, despite me typing my name. Is this just a weird glitch, do I have to just wait a few days for the email (I only just did all this last night so idk)? I already emailed support with all I could give them, and got back the "we've received your request and will reply to you as soon as we can" but I was wondering if maybe someone in here might be able to help?
  4. i always have the taskbar set to use small buttions so i only see the time, there. not the date. i check the date by clicking on the time, there, which opens a window, showing the date.
  5. I very much appreciate this thread. With the newest version of CCleaner, I have the same issues as noted above: 1. the Edge and Chrome cookies (albeit empty) that show under Cleaning Complete as noted by SumGuy. 2. the weird "extension://nkeimhog..." that shows under Options > cookies on computer. In addition, 3. under Options > cookies on computer, there's a new www.ccleaner.com cookie that appears to delete, but returns immediately. These are all different results from previous versions of CCleaner. Also, thank you to Imacri for excellent directions on how to find the "extension://nkeimhog..." extension on Edge. I was worried about that thing because I'd never seen it before and wondered if my PC had keylogging malware.
  6. No that are not the same. The Heart is Health Check, which uses it's own cleanng rules, and checks for software updates, etc. The other is Custom Clean, which as the name says you can customize what gets cleaned or not. It just does cleaning and nothing else. The only thing that currently gets shared between the two is if you have set any cookies to be kept and not cleaned. I'm still not sure why Health Check appears to be affecting the time/date in your System Tray, but nobody else is reporting the same thing happening. I can only think that it is something unusual in your Windows settings on that machine, Just what that 'something' may be is another question.
  7. Team,I got 30 day trail version(Ccleaner Professional ) on Feb 18 th and Tried to deactivate on Feb 19 th but could n't able to deactivate (BVFP3S-8UKMYJ-4GLF5W). Sent multiple emails to support@ccleaner.com and Raised request on the below URL with Reference number 20714355 on Feb 19 th and again today . Not found any response from them and today i have noticed they have started charging ($31.93) from my credit card .Please cancel the same. https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general
  8. I do the upper heart CCleaner run. But I have some adjustments in the second button. Do the second button effect the upper Heart button when run ? M -----
  9. I don't recall anyone report this happening before, and I've been on the forum a number of years now. Are you running Health Check or Custom Clean when it happens?
  10. I'm just fishing here but could you try to make the taskbar a little bit bigger to see if the date pops up? This suggestion is based on one of the answers here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-does-not-show-date/f2764f6f-d1cc-482c-ab4f-dce871b0afa1 (the second one)
  11. Date disappeared after normal CCleaner. I do not use Reg cleaner that often. Just checking if anyone else get this date problem ..... MagI -------
  12. Are you running the Registry Cleaner? If so then I would stop doing that, it is not meant to be used regularly. Registry cleaning is an advanced tool sometimes used when trying to fix an already broken machine. Using it regularly on a machine that isn't broken runs the risk of breaking something, or even bricking the whole machine, - you will find posts in this forum where exactly that has happened. Registry cleaning will not make your machine run any faster, or any 'better', and the space it may save is only a few KB. Windows 10/11 changes the registry too often to make using any registry cleaner totally safe. For the official Piriform advice on using the CCleaner Registry Cleaner see this: https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/59952-i-get-a-registry-error-on-ccleaner-on-windows-10-i-have-scanned-5-times/?tab=comments#comment-326804 Here is Microsofts' advice on using any Registry Cleaner: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2563254/microsoft-support-policy-for-the-use-of-registry-cleaning-utilities
  13. Nope. Did not help. Windows 10: yes When I get a windows update I get date settings back. But after a CCleaner run it then only show time. Any other suggestions? Any registry data I need to check? MagI --------
  14. I doubt that CCleaner would do that. If this is Windows 10 then have you changed the taskbar buttons to small ones? (Note this option is not available in Windows 11). When you use the small buttons you get a thinner taskbar, but it then only has space to show the time in the System Tray and not both time and date. Right-click anywhere on the Taskbar and select 'Taskbar Settings'. With Normal Taskbar buttons: With Small Taskbar buttons:
  15. The CCleaner staff do read the forum so it will have been noted. Personally though I don't see any error there that needs to be fixed, it's just a way of warning you that the file(s) might not be fully recovered and that you should check them. There again you should check all recovered files anyway, regardless of whether the UI warns you or not. Better still; get into the habit of regularly backing up your files and then you won't need to use a recovery tool at all.
  16. Hi. After update CCleaner and cleaning my date and time in windows do not work properly. I only now get time in down right corner of screen. Is it CCleaner ? Anyone else get this problem? --- I am new here, so sorry if I dont know how to write a thread. ---- MagI
  17. As that reply of mine in a different thread was made over a year ago it would be surprising if things hadn't changed. From the v6.22 release notes: Note that some users may not see that "Health status" button yet. (I'm not seeing it here yet). AFAIK at this time, the scans will run automatically but nothing will be updated unless you tell it to by using that button. I do agree with you and personally I don't see any need at all for CCleaner to be doing such scans unless asked to by the user. If scanning for driver updates had been added to Health check, when run, then that would be fair enough. Adding such automatic scanning for all users, regardless of settings or use, is in my opinion both unnecessary and unreasonable.
  18. The goal was a bug report. And naturally, this can add problems, since with a complete restoration it is said that it was not completely restored. Thus, the recovered will still have to be checked, and these are unnecessary operations. If you can’t fix it now, then at least take note. Perhaps someday we will realize what could be the reason and this will be fixed in future versions. There is clearly some kind of error in the algorithms. In general, this is all very strange. Thank you.
  19. Mmm, dunno but that sounds like a self-justifying test. That's unimportant though. You do say that it's only happening with that one partition. The files did recover sucessfully, which is what counts, the UI just reported that it couldn't be sure that they had been fully recovered - so status 'Unknown'. Being honest I don't see anything wrong with that, it's just telling you that the status of the recovered files is unknown. So warning you to check them yourself.
  20. Hi @ChiefMouser & @Diesel33, Please email support@ccleaner.com and send me a message here when you have done this so we can advise you directly on your Cashback claim. Thanks
  21. There is nothing different, except that it is significantly larger than the others (856 GB). Regular NTFS partition. The rest, no matter what they are (NTFS, ExFAT), behave normally. The check was aimed at showing that the data is being restored and the status with a message about partial recovery is a fiction. And also to confirm that this always happens to this partition, regardless of how much time has passed since the files were deleted. Even if they are deleted a second before restoration, they will definitely be yellow and have an uncertain status with partial recovery message. Some kind of mysticism.
  22. This new topic has been split out from a previous (old) thread. (Nukecad). I just updated to CCLeaner 6.22 Free, and the second time running it, Driver Updater ran on it's own. I didn't click on it, didn't even run PC Health Check because I go right to Custom Clean. So something must have changed since your reply. I do my own driver updating: I don't want CCleaner to do it, and I don't want to be nagged. Please tell me how I can stop this from running unbidden. Thanks.
  23. Last week
  24. Thanks for getting back to us, and letting us know.
  25. resolved: issue turned out to be a extension for language translation.
  26. @ChiefMouser@Diesel33 I've flagged this up for a staff member to take a look for you.
  27. If the files have been successfully recovered to your satisfaction then surely that is all that matters? Note that your screenshot says Status 'Unknown', not good or bad just unknown. It also clearly states that no overwritten clusters were found. As for 'Partial' recovery that could simply mean that the original pathname was not available to be recovered, or something of that nature. You say it only happens with one partition and not others, is that partion a different format to the others? Maybe I shouldn't ask, but what was it that you were trying to verify?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.