- Added recovery of Alternate Data Streams.
- Improved support for files larger than 4GB.
- Filters are now applied dynamically with significant improvement in memory usage.
- Filters added to "Save as file list" feature.
- NTFS permissions are now reported correctly.
- Improved reporting for failed zero byte files.
- Improved accuracy of recovery potential for JPEGs.
- Improved handling of free space during recovery.
- Improved support for multiple monitors.
- Minor GUI improvements.
View the full blog post