display name

zKsPOWERHOUSE

• Moderators

Moderators cannot change members names, only MrG can do that.

It is not something MrG usually agrees to, it has to be a VERY good reason eg sometimes in error people create an account using their email address as their username..

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Other Mods, please see my post elsewhere on this :huh:

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

As mentioned by hazel above, the admin will not change a persons username except in very exceptional circumstances.

And as mentioned by Kroozer, having two accounts is against forum rules, and for very good reasons. If a member opens a second account, then both accounts will be subject to suspension.

I would rather members didn't recommend that another member opened a second account to get around a change of username problem.

If the admin won't change a members username, then I'm pretty sure they aren't gonna go through the process of suspending or deleting an account so a new one can be opened for the same change of username.

As neither members nor moderators have any say or influence on this subject, which means this topic isn't going anywhere, I think it right to close it, and the original poster can if they wish take this point up with the admin.