CCleaner vs TuneUp 2008 - 2010 ?

L-Go

Hi,

i had alot of problems with my new pc and the svchost.exe worked often over 90% and not just that everything went so slowly at my pc even if svchost not worked so high sometimes, so i started CCleaner and cleaned everything and even searched for Registry Problem with CCleaner and i saw a little improvement but still slow and svchost.exe worked 99% high CPU.

So i thought i'll test the old version of TuneUp 2008 and after i searched and cleaned with TuneUp 2008 wow i could se 100% improvements at my pc, the speed was so good and my pc did not slow down anymore and the svchost.exe did not worked more 99% but as it should 00%,

so my question is: Tuneup is better to scan and to clean and to make the PC go faster and better? has tuneup better technology then CCleaner ?

I hope when CCleaner update/upgrade their version till next time it will be better then TuneUp so when i scan and clean with CCleaner i will see much more better improvements then i do now with CCleaner until next update version 2.35 CCleaner?

Svchost should never run at a high CPU usage over a long period. If it does, you should investigate what is using svchost so intensely.

I don't think TuneUp can just "cure" that - it may have been a pure coincidence that the usage stopped after running that tool.

what i mean is that how come tuneup cleans the pc better and make it faster then CCleaner ? i tried both and TuneUp cleaner up the pc much better and make it fast much more faster then ccleaner...

i hope next upgrade to CCleaner is that they fix it to clean better, when its better cleaned up then the pc will run more faster.

bye and good luck with CCleaner.

CCleaner's a good utility but it's fairly conservative which is one thing I like about it. I use it for routine cleans and don't have to worry about it removing anything it shouldn't.

I can't explain your experience with TuneUp. Some cleaners have everything from spyware removal to the kitchen sink. They can seem like a magic bullet until they take out something they shouldn't. If TuneUp is actually messing around with svchost.exe that's something I'd be pretty concerned about. One wrong move and your computer won't work at all.

I have Glary Utilities which is good for some things, but when I tried its one-click cleaner it kept removing things I didn't want removed and I couldn't figure out how to make it stop.

Bottom line each cleaner works differently and you shouldn't rely on any one for everything.

what i mean is that how come tuneup cleans the pc better and make it faster then CCleaner ? i tried both and TuneUp cleaner up the pc much better and make it fast much more faster then ccleaner...

i hope next upgrade to CCleaner is that they fix it to clean better, when its better cleaned up then the pc will run more faster.

bye and good luck with CCleaner.

Firstly you are comparing oranges to apples.They are 2 seperatly differently utilitys designed for different things.

CCleaner is a junk/reg cleaner. And TU2010 does a lot of other claimed garbage i can not be bothered to list. Surely you can see this by reading the desciptions on both sites and see they are completly different?

Yes TU2010 does clean up junk, but thats bundled in with the other crap.

IMO one click utilitys should not be installed, they do more harm then good. Better off installing more ram if you are under 1gb.

as said above svchost.exe should be looked into futhor. There are plenty of articles about it on on google.

Also to the person above. glary tools can be very dangerous. Heard some very bad reports

No fate but what we make

Svchost should never run at a high CPU usage over a long period.

If it does, you should investigate what is using svchost so intensely.

I don't think TuneUp can just "cure"...

besides the 2 soft should not be compared

IMO one click utilitys should not be installed, they do more harm then good...

(7/11)

.!-!-!-!.

EsseCi @ logoyn.png