unable to update!

Chunker

I check for a new version almost every day.  Yesterday I checked from within the program and it said a new version was available, so I downloaded and installed.  Today again it says a new version was available.  Downloaded and installed once more.  Now it "still" says a new version available.  (version 5.02).  Just doesn't want to upgrade to this version.  Any suggestions?

Ok, did a little more research.  Ccleaner tells me I'm running version 5.02.510.  Yet when I check for an update within Ccleaner it tells me a new version 5.01.5705 is avaiable.  If I download that I get version 5.02, not what it tells me is available.  Something must be hosed up on your update page?

But if I so what you suggest, I will "lose" all current settings, all the bookmarks that I've saved, and all the items that I've excluded.  That would not be acceptable to me.  I think ccleaner should fix the problem on their end as I see many others have reported the same problem with the latest updates.  That makes more sense.

And it looks like somebody did what I suggested.  Just did another check for updates, and it tells me I'm using the current version.  It is no longer telling me to update to an older version.  It seems all of a sudden everything is ok now.  I'm running 5.02.5101 which I'm assuming is the latest version.