tune up utilities & CCleaner

lin01

You're not mistaken, I used to have TuneUP Utilities 2008 too and it is good overall, but it was unable to clean some history/temp files, especially about items I deleted from desktop.

It is not necessarily that any one cleaner is better than the other. I assure that whenever you use a different cleaner, it will more than likely find something that the other left behind. CCleaner is my favorite, and it's all that I use, but run it, and then try running Wise Cleaner 3, and you'll see what I mean. The reason I like CCleaner is because it is safe, and for the most part, complete. but no program is perfect

indeed! there's no ideal programm. every programm has its good features, the same has its bad.

what amazed me more - is that "cclean" is a free prog. it rare happens when peogramm FREE & GOOD. it's often vise versa. though there's daemon tools, also FREE... & works fine. it means, it exists though.

PS, "tune up utilities 2008" didn't notice some files & registry traces, "cclean" did! the same is for "system mechanic".

PSS, sorry for my broken english - it's not my resident (native) one.

• 1 month later...