ccleaner close in the installation process

wgtapia

Saludos, amigos.

Cuando cambio el nombre del archivo de instalación de CCleaner, de ccsetup501.exe a CCleaner.exe, el instalador mata el proceso, este problema es por el cambio de nombre, con el nombre original instala correctamente, pero cuando cambio el nombre a CCleaner.exe , el instalador lo cierra sin completar el proceso de instalación.

El problema es que el instalador mata los procesos "ccleaner.exe" en el sistema, antes no tenia este problema.

para mi es necesario cambiar el nombre para un menú instalador de muchas app que hago para instalar varias aplicaciones. 

=======================================================================================================
Greetings, friends.

When I change the file name CCleaner installation of ccsetup501.exe to CCleaner.exe, the installer kills the process, this problem is for the name change, with the original name correctly installed, but when I change the name to CCleaner. exe, the installer will close without completing the installation process.

The problem is that the installer kills "ccleaner.exe" processes in the system before did not have this problem.

for me it is necessary to rename the installer menu for many app that I install various applications.

the installer need to do this in order to replace existing ccleaner because ccleaner is still running in the background (Monitoring)

this is a good implementation because older version will get an error when try to install with Monitoring on

i suggest you use ccsetup.exe instead of ccleaner.exe for the installer name

better to differentiate between installer and app