black screen fatal tilt error i have to restart my computer

dty

i get a fatal tilt error after playing for a while, i get a black screen, i hope someone can fix this issue, thanks in advanced, regards 

this has nothing with cclenaer, it only when i play game any game i got black screen.. i love u guys and girls i think u knows to fix it my problem

plz i beg u answer me anything u knows plzzzz

this can have some causes...

defective grafikcard, harddisk...

to high temperature

but its in german...

http://www.computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=580029

change your grafikcard with one of your friend/girlfriend and look if the same error happens again or not.

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

this can have some causes...

defective grafikcard, harddisk...

to high temperature

but its in german...

http://www.computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=580029

change your grafikcard with one of your friend/girlfriend and look if the same error happens again or not.

dooont reply here plzzzz i dont knows graman i dont knows anything with lagnues

i want 1 speak english like USA and solve my problem not u ---- u dont knows 

i want staff

heeelpppp meee

• Moderators

dooont reply here plzzzz i dont knows graman i dont knows anything with lagnues

i want 1 speak english like USA and solve my problem not u ---- u dont knows 

i want staff

heeelpppp meee

ALL members in this forum are volunteers that give their time generously and freely.

Staff very rarely chime in unless extra info is needed to resolve issues, they almost never offer assistance.

One thing you may want to avoid is ticking off the very people you are trying to seek advice from - just saying.

All advice given is done so with the best of intentions, with the aid of helping and meant to be taken with that attitude, if you don't like the advice or don't agree with it, don't do it.

If you do take the advice and it does (or even doesn't work) positive feedback is always welcomed.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

ALL members in this forum are volunteers that give their time generously and freely.

Staff very rarely chime in unless extra info is needed to resolve issues, they almost never offer assistance.

One thing you may want to avoid is ticking off the very people you are trying to seek advice from - just saying.

All advice given is done so with the best of intentions, with the aid of helping and meant to be taken with that attitude, if you don't like the advice or don't agree with it, don't do it.

If you do take the advice and it does (or even doesn't work) positive feedback is always welcomed.

go sleep and shuttt up noob

u dont knows anything hy6 i hate u i go cry

i want someone replyyyy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i cant playyyyyyyyy plz heeeeeeeeeeeelp i dont wants u 

shut up 

• Moderators

go sleep and shuttt up noob

u dont knows anything hy6 i hate u i go cry

i want someone replyyyy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i cant playyyyyyyyy plz heeeeeeeeeeeelp i dont wants u 

shut up 

That disgraceful post is your last on this forum

You are now banned.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com