Ran out of memory

lefourge

Just to tell you that I got the Ran out of memory message when I try to retreive files from a very big directory.

I need to retrieve some files in a directory that was handling more than 40000 files that I've deleted.

I guess the problem may be the ListBox component you are using that cannot handle so much items.

You probably have to modify the way you handle the List Box items...

Anyway. Good work and thank you for your free software.

A c++ developer.

That just happened to me, too, and I have 12G of RAM, with all other apps closed, along with all unneeded processes shut down.

This reminds me of the old days when Adobe would try to use all available memory regardless of whether the app needed it or not. Sloppy programming. Shame... <_<

That just happened to me, too, and I have 12G of RAM, with all other apps closed, along with all unneeded processes shut down.

This reminds me of the old days when Adobe would try to use all available memory regardless of whether the app needed it or not. Sloppy programming. Shame... <_<

Just to tell you that I got the Ran out of memory message when I try to retreive files from a very big directory.

I need to retrieve some files in a directory that was handling more than 40000 files that I've deleted.

I guess the problem may be the ListBox component you are using that cannot handle so much items.

You probably have to modify the way you handle the List Box items...

Anyway. Good work and thank you for your free software.

A c++ developer.

Are you using 32bit or 64bit systems and subsequently recuva executables?

Are you using 32bit or 64bit systems and subsequently recuva executables?

I am running Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, i7-950, 12G RAM OC'd to 4.14MHz, 17T of storage space, using

Recuva 64-bit, and running very stable for over a year.

It is certainly not an issue of limited resources on my part.