Stage 1 completed - where are stages 2 & 3?

bromberg

After running RECUVA for 8 hours or so, I got the message shown in the jpg attachment, but then RECUVA stopped:

How do I request RECUVA Stages 2 and 3 ?!?

And what does the "5288739 files found" message mean? Are they recoverable files? If so, how do I get to them?

This resulted by executing the free RECUVA download. How is it different from the paid version?

Dan

post-26049-0-74727900-1435211267_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Stage 1 finds the full list of files, Stage 2 and 3 do some further consolidation of info, as far as I know. I usually cancel the scan after Stage 1 and I don't notice any difference (but as I don't run Stage 2 and 3 I wouldn't, would I?).

The number of files found is simply that. It includes undeleted files and other file types which are not shown by default.

There is no difference in the scan and recovery capabilities between the free and paid version.

• 2 weeks later...

Stage 1 finds the full list of files, Stage 2 and 3 do some further consolidation of info, as far as I know. I usually cancel the scan after Stage 1 and I don't notice any difference (but as I don't run Stage 2 and 3 I wouldn't, would I?).

The number of files found is simply that. It includes undeleted files and other file types which are not shown by default.

There is no difference in the scan and recovery capabilities between the free and paid version.

How do you cancel after Stage 1 and request a recovery? When I canceled after Stage 1 RECUVA closed and the results produced by the hours spent scanning appeared to be lost.