Command Software registry entries keep reappearing after cleaning.

Snortles

I deleted all the files from some program called "Command Software." I run the registry cleaner and "fix" but the next time I run it I get the same errors. Below is the info CCleaner gives me. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of these entries? Much thanks for any info on what the heck is going on. :)

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\3rdeapi.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\odapi.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\css-dvp.cat HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpnt.inf HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpmgr.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcr70.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\defvn.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\css3rdem.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\fixdsknt.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\FIXDISK.EXE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\f-prot.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\english.tx2 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\csscan32.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\css3rde.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\avevent.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

• Moderators
I deleted all the files from some program called "Command Software

please confirm, you delete the files? you didn't uninstall the software?

if this is the case you may have left behind system files form said program. If so you need to reinstall command software (whatever that may be) and uninstall it. Then the entries should go. if not please continue to post :)

(and welcome)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com