CCleaner EN ESPA?OL

rubenandrade

Bueno abro este post con la intencion de tratar el tema de este sencillo y exelente programa, el cual utilizo en mi trabajo dia a dia. Bueno sigo con la siguiente inquietud, ejecute el CCleaner y tube un problema con un programa ejecutable, mas exactamente de una base de datos de un almacen de zapatos con el cual manejan todas las existencias y precios de cada referencia de producto. Despues de ejecutar el CCleaner me arrancaba lento el programa, no es de mas decir que este se ejecuta bajo ambiente dos el programa que comento. Gracias

• Moderators
Well I open this post with the intention of discussing this simple and excellent program, which I use in my job day to day. Well I am following with concern, run the tube, and a CCleaner problem with an executable program, more exactly from a database of a shoe store with which he handled all the stocks and prices of reference of each product. After you run CCleaner I booted slow the program, it's no more to say, this runs under two the environment program said. Thank you

UMMMM Google didn't do to well translating :( Can any help me with this, I know Zaptos="Shoe Store" probably has to do with the Boot up of the computer but I'm lost after that

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

UMMMM Google didn't do to well translating :( Can any help me with this, I know Zaptos="Shoe Store" probably has to do with the Boot up of the computer but I'm lost after that

As far i can understand, the OP is having issues with some application/database he use to manage a shoe store (or catalog) indeed.

@ rubenandrade:

Ir a la ventana Opciones> Exclusiones> A?adir carpeta

vaya a la carpeta del programa de excluir de la limpieza con CCleaner, y pulse Aceptar.

(traducido con Google, que espero que sea comprensible) :unsure:

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy