recuva not working on WINDOWS10

Hello After upgradation to windows10 from windows9 my recuva did not worked. I even downloaded latest version.

What it does is gives message of number of files recovered but displays none.

Can any one help me?

Kirtikant shah

I seem to have a similar problem. I have installed a trial version to test the software, it sees the files to recover, recovers them to the chosen location  - and the files are not there. Changing the location does not help. I loved the simplicity of the process and wish to get the files back very much- so can you help us out here?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is M. E. Smith & I need to report a bug in Recuva Pro.  When attempting to recover a VHD from within RPro it gets ~60 + % then my screen goes blank and upon rebooting I'm in an endless cycle. Reboot get to 60 + % then hang.

Can anyone help?

*email address removed to avoid member being spammed

• Moderators

This  thread is too much of a mess. Windows 9, disappearing files, VHD problems? Who knows what the Russian question (No one knows how to fix it?) refers to? One topic at a time, and a few more details please.

• Moderators

Windows 9 ?????

Not offically.

When I first saw this thread I thought maybe a mistake by the OP.

Obviously not.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

@Augeas is correct

Thread closed

@kashah46 I apologize for this, but can you please, if still having issues, post a new thread with much more (and correct) detail.

@sasanka84 I know often it seems a bug is the same and while they could be similar it's best to start your own thread, at least at first so both you and the original poster can get equal attention by forum members.

@M E Smith if you have yet to do so, you should contact your priority support rep as that is the main benefit of having the Pro license.

@icegirl This is an English only forum. If you are having issues with the product RECUVA, it would be best to use a translator product (Google, Yandex or Yahoo) so we can better aid you.

Это только на английском форуме. Если у вас есть какие-либо проблемы с продуктом RECUVA, лучше было бы использовать переводчика продукции (Google, Яндекс или Yahoo), чтобы мы могли лучше помочь вам

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com