Freeware!

rridgely

Wise Registry Cleaner v5.94

lookilooki :-)

Latest version:5.94

Update:Mar 21, 2011

File Size:4.55 MB

Platforms: Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 2008 Server, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT/ME/98

Wise Disk Cleaner v5.93

look there :-)

Latest version:5.93

Update:Mar 21, 2011

File Size:4.32 MB

Platforms: Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 2008 Server, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT/ME/98

ps: this is no ashampoo! ;-) and in one post.

why you have all posts deleted? one post could have stayed her... have nothing to do with spam. (what a quark)

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

why you have all posts deleted? one post could have stayed her... have nothing to do with spam. (what a quark)

I'm guessing because it seems like you find a website then post every freeware program on that site, and all in separate posts instead of one post. This thread is meant for peoples recommendations for freeware they use, not just a list of all freeware you can find :)

Plus perhaps you could search the thread and make sure the programs have not already been recommended ;)