winapp.ini files

Capman

How about a pinned topic with regards to user related entries in the winapp.ini file submissions, of which englishmen seem's pretty clued up on.

Other users could then easily search through the posts for entries that they would like to include in their cleaning procedure.

Ok, did I set winapp2.ini thread to invisible? Am I the only one that can see it? :blink:

OK, my mistake, I think I was tired or on the phone or something.

Just re-read your winnapp2.ini thread and realised it is users submissions, I had thought previously that it was just your submissions.

Ok, did I set winapp2.ini thread to invisible? Am I the only one that can see it? :blink:

What about additions to the programs listed in the in the winapp.ini file? For example in this post: http://forum.CCleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=1541&hl

This additional cleaning for the spybot program is not included in the thread you linked to.

• Moderators

It's rare to have an addition, this is the first addition to an existing entry in winapp.ini in like 3 versions...

Just have to look through the forum for now, but usually they get added in the next version.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key