Defraggler issues HELP PlEASE!

Window7

Hey guys,normally when i open up the defraggler it will usually show more than one row of square box to represent red blue and so on for the file to be defrag and usually i think it is more than at least 4rows*i will attach file to let you all see what i meant*.But this time i don't know what i had done it only show one row of files to be defrag.Does it means my capacity of my computer has been reduced?

If you have system restore points, it could add blocks that cause it to appear simiilar.

I am not sure your configuration, however. Generally, I leave system restore on & exclude it in Defraggler.

From time to time, I may right-click my computer/properties/system restore/config/delete to delete old restore points.

um..thanks guys for your reply.i'm not talking about the text,from what i have circle i mean that yeah the number of blocks become lesser.Now it only have one row to defrag,previously if i still remember cleary everytime i use it would show at least 4 rows of it.i was thinking did i do anything wrong to my computer and the number of blocks reduce is it meant that my computer has become small memory or something?

Please take a look at the first picture and you'll see that I made defraggler look like yours...

http://postimage.org/image/ok20larur/

If you move your mouse over the areas where the red arrows are pointing, you'll see arrows like the black ones. when visible, left click mouse (hold) and drag up or down to resize window.

1) Resize drive window.

2) Resize the square boxes (files) window.

By left clicking mouse (hold) and dragging down, I made the window look like this...

http://postimage.org/image/4d990vin9/