CCleaner 4.17.4808 "Release Notes" Web URL Bug

So, there should be a section where I can report bugs in relation to the Website, but I don't see anything. So, here it is. 

The following URL is opened upon completed installation of 4.17.4808, if you leave the check box marked to see the Release Notes: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/release-notes/4.17.4808/b1/a0

Looking at that URL, it shows the Release Notes for Version 3.19.1721 (24 May 2012). 

So, obviously, it's showing the wrong Release Notes. Also, obviously, the error is on the website, not the CCleaner install. 

post-41527-0-94904900-1409325405_thumb.jpg

Life may not be fair, but the least we can do is make games fair.

--Me

• Moderators

Work for me too.are you blocking JavaScript?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

No, I'm not blocking javascript, because I'm using Javascript. I assume that by the time someone on here replied, they had fixed it, because shortly after posting this, i sent them a "Contact Us" form, was replied within the hour, and told that it was upscaled to the proper tech management section. She was really polite and thanked me for my service, as it was a great help to them. So, that sort of confirms that it did exist and they fixed it.

Also, I changed absolutely nothing since then, and I just checked right now. It has been fixed. 

So, I guess ignore this thread. I just wanted to inform them as fast as possible.

Life may not be fair, but the least we can do is make games fair.

--Me