ccsetup***.exe.OB!

OldFart

CC Cleaner has been one of the best add-ons to my Recycle Bin for years, and has come out with updates I'd love to install. Following most links to d/l the new version & I end up with a file my computer won't install because it does not recognize the *.exe.ob! add-on 'file type'. Online searching sends me to look for an installer and I end up in Microsoft Market-Place wasting my time with Windows 95/98 tweaks. It would be nice if prolific vendors like www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ of this must-have software sent it out in a simple format that Windows XP can install ala last upgrade ccsetup203.532.exe . This 2.59MB file is useless to me: ccsetup203.exe.ob! If this is a Vista ? spin-off install file then my days of using CC Cleaner's latest builds just ended. I tried to u/l-ed the install file for Piriform techies review, nice & clean w/no bugs and got this: 'Max. single upload size: 1.95MB'. Serious feed-back only please. Thanks! :unsure:

• 8 months later...
Sir

i have the same problem i have downloaded a video rm file through Orbit download and it add ob! . how can i rectify this problem. please help

I have never used Orbit but if, as anonymous_user suggests, it is an incomplete file then simply download (or allow to finish downloading) the complete file.

• Moderators

Orbit is known to have that issue of just stopping the download for no apparent reason, which is why I stopped using it ages ago. There's other freeware download management software that doesn't have that behaviour!